Full Time Animator
Tell compelling stories with appealing, believable, and engaging animation.
- Animate videos under the direction given by the Creative Director, Art Director, or Producer.
- Follow animatic/storyboards and style guide to a thoughtfully animated finished video.
- Work in a variety of styles set by our Art Director.
- Incorporate feedback from the client.
- Accurately estimate the time it will take to complete tasks and deliver work on-time.
- Occasionally you will be asked to contribute in other ways such as:
- Creating an animatic
- Creating style samples
- Creating full style visual beats
- Training or experience creating animated sequences. (Basically, anything that makes you an amazing visual storyteller.)
- Strong drawing skills.
- Must accurately communicate availability and timeline forecasting.
- Must know Adobe CC. ToonBoom and Cinema 4D are a plus.
- Storyboard training is a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE
~90% of your time will be animating on projects. Occasionally helping with styles or animatics.
~5% of your time will be used to plan and communicate about projects. It’s the time you’ll have to take feedback, assess progress, and make sure you and your team are all on the same page.
~5% of your time will be used up in other things like company meetings, training initiatives and research. It’s all the “other” stuff that keeps everything and everyone working at their best.