Interns will work alongside Art Directors and Designers to create compelling videos.
- Executing visual concepts for videos. This may involve:
- Creating an animatic.
- Creating style samples.
- Creating full style visual beats.
- Creating an animation or animation sample.
- Taking direction from the Creative Director, Art Director, and other Designers to achieve client objectives by making videos that create epiphanies.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, or a recent graduate.
- Training or experience creating storyboards, animatic sequences, graphic design, motion graphics or animation. (Basically, anything that makes you an amazing visual storyteller.)
- Strong drawing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe CC.
- Experience with ToonBoom or Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Term is 10-14 weeks.
- Paid Internship. Compensation varies based on experience.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.