JOB OPENING : RESOURCE COORDINATOR
Overall Objective :
The Resource Coordinator schedules all production-level resources (Animators, Illustrators, Sound etc,) and manages internal animator & sound designer capacity and utilization.
- Reports to Head of Design.
- Full-time W2 Employee.
- Compensation varies based on experience.
- Schedule resources (e.g. animatic artists, style artists, animators, composers, sound designers, graphic designers, live action crew, editors) for each project based on its budget, timeline, and execution needs.
- Run systems that monitor availability and capability for both freelance and in-house resources.
- Monitor and forecast staffing needs.
- Maximize resource utilization to increase project efficiency.
- Run RFP system for contracting freelance resources.
- Onboarding and Management
- Onboard new freelance resources, including setting per-project rates, clarifying timeline expectations, and explaining Epipheo processes.
- Regularly check-in with freelance resources to facilitate ongoing relationships.
- Manage software needs for internal design resources (tracking renewals, assigning seats, etc).
- Manage and maintain a feedback system for freelancer performance and experience on projects.
- Own and resolve any ongoing scheduling issues in the studio.
- Manage recruitment budget.
- Support Head of Design in search for potential freelancers to expand resource pool.
- Support efforts to recruit, onboard, and schedule interns.
- Coordinate and schedule recruiting events like on-campus recruiting events, interviews, and campus speaking engagements
- Extensive experience in project management as well as familiarity with project management software.
- Exceptional skills in communication and organization.
- Basic understanding of video creation process, including story boarding, style design, animation, music composition, and sound design. Knowledge and experience in live-action production is a plus.