5 Reasons Why You Need To Invest In Animated Explainer Videos For Your Company

5 Reasons Why You Need To Invest In Animated Explainer Videos For Your Company


You may be wondering if you need to invest in animated explainer videos as a specific component of your overall digital marketing strategy. After all, you have a great website, a talented team, and an impressive product or service. But what if I told you that explainer videos can take your business to the next level?

Animated Explainer Videos are known to be an effective way to present your company’s information to your target audience. Here are some statistics about animated explainer videos to consider when deciding whether to include them in your overall marketing strategy:

  • 85% of users say they are more likely to buy something after seeing an explainer video about it.
  • Landing pages with explainer videos convert 86% better than landing pages that don’t have an explainer video.
  • If something is going wrong with a product or service, 68% of users prefer to watch an explainer video on how to fix it instead of getting in touch with customer support. By the way, only 20% of users prefer to read while the other 80% would like to watch a video if available.

Videos Are A Proven Marketing Tool

Video marketing is a proven marketing tool that has shown over and over again that it increases conversion rates. If you’re a marketer, you already know that video continues to be an increasingly important part of the mix. And if you’re not using explainer videos as part of your video marketing strategy, you’re missing out on one of the best tools available to increase brand awareness and present your company’s products and services.

The Top 5 Reasons 

Here are the top five reasons why you should consider making an investment in animated explainer videos for your potential customers to understand what you do and why you do it:

  1. Explainer Videos Don’t Just Tell Your Story, They Show ItStory writers trying to perfect their craft often get the comment that they need to show, not tell, their story. Explainer videos give you the perfect medium to show AND tell what you need to convey about your company, product or service.
  2. Explainer Videos Communicate Your Message ClearlyExplainer videos help potential customers quickly understand what your product or service is and why it matters to them. By combining both visual and audio stimuli, explainer videos explain a concept, product, brand, or service in an easy-to-understand way. Using video and audio together is proven to improve retention over using either one by itself.
  3. Explainer Videos Save You Precious Time
    Gives you the most amount of information in the least amount of time. Instead of having to walk all of your potential customers through a presentation, an explainer video is an engaging way to teach your prospects about your product or service.
  4. Explainer Videos Improve Search Engine Rankings
    One study showed Explainer videos are 50x more likely to get on Page 1 of Google. (Source: Forrester). Explainer videos are great for your homepage (or any other web page) of your website and can be shared on social media channels such as LinkedIn. Use captions, descriptions, keywords, tags, and titles for your explainer videos to improve the SEO value.
  5. Internet Users Have Short Attention SpansWith the amount of content on the internet going up dramatically, there is a lot of competition for your potential customers’ attention. Keep your explainer videos short (under 2 minutes) and to the point. Include a clear call to action to help increase conversion rates.

What To Look For In An Animated Explainer Video Company

Animated explainer video production companies typically follow a production process that includes some sort of scriptwriting, storyboarding or whiteboard animation to produce a high quality explainer video. Voice over artists are often used for the audio portion of the video.

The best explainer videos tell the story of your brand, product or service in an emotionally engaging way that is easy to understand. We recommend that you choose an animated explainer video company like Epipheo that specializes in the production of explainer videos and has a portfolio of examples for you to review.

Who is Epipheo?

Epipheo is an animated explainer video company working to create high-quality explainer videos for brands, marketers, and thought leaders. We believe that, above all else, people need to understand what you do, why you matter, or how you’re different, because, let’s be honest, people won’t buy what they don’t understand.  Contact us today to talk to one of our video strategists and get started.

See our explainer video portfolio here.

See Epipheo In Motion:

Check out our video work to get inspired.