Tell compelling stories through illustration, video styles and layout direction.
- Take tone and story direction from Art Director and Creative Director and turn it into clear and compelling style samples and layouts.
- Develop color palettes, character designs, and key visual elements in a format that clearly communicates visual direction to animators.
- Work with Art Director to add visual layout notes to existing animatic for use by an animator.
- Engage in periodic project reviews and give feedback to team concerning framing, color usage, and general visual quality.
- Regularly brainstorm with team to determine what initial style direction is appropriate for the story.
- Improve. You are on a constant mission to become better at visual communication
- Training or experience creating beautiful, clear and compelling visuals.
- Strong drawing skills.
- Must be able to balance schedule in a demanding, multi-project, team environment.
- Must know Adobe CS. ToonBoom a plus.
- Animation training and/or experience is a plus.